Last revised 28/02/2019.
We appreciate the confidence that you have placed in us. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. Below you will find more information on the types of data we collect when you visit our website, as well as the purposes for which we use these data and how we optimise your user experience using your data. This gives you a detailed overview of our way of working.
Bold & pepper offers services including content strategy, content creation and content distribution (collectively, the “Services”). To be able to provide our Services, Bold & pepper will receive access to personal data of clients, which will be processed in relation to our Services.
Bold & pepper respects the privacy of all users of its websites and ensures that the personal data you provide is always treated confidentially.
Bold & pepper NV, registered office located at ’t Hofveld 6C4, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, entered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) with corporate registration number 473.257.852 (hereafter referred to as “Bold & pepper”) is the data controller of your personal data. This implies that Bold & pepper decides how and why your personal data will be processed.
How we use the data we collect
E OF OUR SERVICES
If you sign up for one of our Services, we ask you to provide us with personal data. We use these data to be able to provide our Services. Your personal data are collected and stored on our own secure servers or secure third-party servers. We will not use these data to combine them with other personal data that is available to us.
If you correspond with us by email or other messaging, we may retain records and copies of your messages. Sometimes we ask for personal data that might be of relevance to your particular request or situation. This helps us to process your requests and formulate a response. Data will be collected and stored on our own secure Bold & pepper servers or third-party servers. We will not use these data to combine them with other personal data that is available to us.
We collect information for research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers, which helps us to tailor our services.
1. As necessary to perform our agreement:
The following types of data processing are required to be able to perform our agreement. Should you choose not to agree, we will unfortunately be unable to provide you the Services.
- Development and support (including problem prevention and troubleshooting) of Services.
- Use of personal data for billing purposes.
- Other purposes that are required to be able to provide you with the requested Services.
2. Based on the legitimate interest of our business:
Certain use of your personal data by Bold & pepper is based on our legitimate interest to improve our Services. Relating to this interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Client and prospect management (e.g. to send you a similar offer near the expiration date of your existing contract). We may contact you as a client of prospect by phone.
- To get additional insight into on the Services we provide and to improve these Services further (e.g. using analytics tools and evaluations).
- To inform you about (new and/or) similar Bold & pepper products and Services.
- To avoid and detect abuse and fraud and to improve security.
3. To comply with legal obligations:
Under certain circumstances, Bold & pepper is obliged by law to process particular data, e.g. for creating and saving invoices.
4. With your explicit consent:
- Sharing and commercial use of your personal data with third parties (businesses).
- Through advertising about non-related products and Third-Party Services.
- The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, information may be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal data choices
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us.
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION CHANGES/OPT-OUT
At the bottom of our emails, you will find the option to update your data or to unsubscribe.
If you wish to make changes to your personal data of have your personal data deleted from our database, you can get in touch with us through the contact details provided at the bottom of this page.
Most modern browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reconfigure your browser to disable all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. If you disable all cookies in your browser, some features and Services on this website and on other websites may not work properly.
Privacy rights overview
You have the following rights relating to the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access:
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access the personal data.
- Right to rectification:
You have the right to the rectification of inaccurate, obsolete or outdated personal data. Should you feel that our information about you is inaccurate, obsolete or outdated, please get in touch. You can change certain types of information directly through your account page. We will update or remove this information within the time limits stipulated by law.
- Right to erasure:
You have the right to the erasure of your personal data on certain grounds: for example, if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (in case the processing of your data is based on your consent), if your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation, if your personal data have been unlawfully processed, or if the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services directly to a child, based on consent.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data on certain grounds, for example:
- If you believe your personal data are not accurate, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- If your personal data have been unlawfully processed, but you do not wish to have your personal data erased.
- If you believe our legitimate grounds for data processing are unfounded, during the time required to verify the consideration. In this case, your personal data will remain stored, but they will only be used by Bold & pepper in a limited number of cases (with your prior permission, or if necessary for our legal defence,...)
- Right to data portability:
You have the right to transmit your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This only applies to data that you provided to Bold & pepper yourself, based on consent or relating to execution of an agreement.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of you personal data based on grounds relating to your particular situation, for example:
- If the processing is based on our legitimate interest.
- In case of profiling based on non-essential personal data not related to the use of the Service.
- In case of direct marketing (including profiling for this purpose).
Questions and feedback
Bold & pepper NV
t Hofveld 6C4, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden
+32 (0)2 325 64 64